Engineered so all components are below the belt’s surface, this flat top style belt curve adds versatility because products wider than the belt will orientate through the curve. These units are chosen over roller curves where positive orientation is critical in applications such as baggage handling or in printing operations.
- Widths: Up to 48"
- Arcs: From 15 to 180 degrees
- Standard Speeds: Up to 400 FPM
- Standard Motor: 1/2 HP 230/460V/3/60
- Drives: End Drive Shaft Mounted at the
- Discharge on the Outside Radius
Standard Belt: Black PVC 120, Clipper Lacing
- Frame: 7-1/2" Deep x 12 Gauge
- Standard Supports: 12 Gauge Formed Channel
- Live Loads: Up to 40 Lbs./Ft. (from Power Belt Curve)