A medium-duty inclined conveyor built for moving narrower and lighter items up shorter levels. It features a space-saving shallow frame and a double nose-over discharge that provides smooth incline to horizontal transition.
- Widths: Up to 30"
- Lengths: 5'– 40' (6" Increments)
- Standard Speed: 60 FPM
- Standard Motor: 1/3 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC
- Standard Drive: Bottom Mount, Right Side
Standard Belt: Black Rubber Rough Top, Clipper Lacing
- Drive Pulley: 4" Dia Crown Face Rubber Lagged x 1-3/16"
- Infeed Pulley: 4" Dia Crown Face Take Up x 1-3/16"
- Frame: 2-3/4" Deep x 12 Gauge
- Bearings: Grease Sealed
- Standard Supports: 30" Elevation Top of Belt
- Standard Nose-Over: Adjustable Double Nose-Over
- Power Feeder: Power feeders are optional.